Lebanon Presbyterian Church Cemetery Provisions, Rules, and Regulations
as of 29 June 2022
Cemetery Custodian: Charles Stone, (864) 446-2003 / (864) 378-5932 cell
Asst. Custodian: Susie New, (864) 446-2083 / (864) 391-1062 cell
NOTICE TO MONUMENT COMPANIES & FUNERAL HOMES: Please contact the Custodian or Assistant Custodian before beginning any work in the cemetery!
To acquire a burial space, contact the Cemetery Custodian or Assistant Cemetery Custodian
- Active Members of Lebanon Presbyterian Church and their immediate family (parent, spouse, or child living in the member’s household) – no charge for burial space.
- Members with excess spaces will not be permitted to sell or give spaces to non-members.
- Non-church members will be charged $595 per grave space.
- Each individual owner will be responsible for maintenance of their space and monuments.
- No trees or shrubbery are to be planted.
- All flowers and wreaths are to be put into the rubbish bins after use.
- Size of the plot is to be determined by the number of spaces needed in the member’s immediate family.
- The Cemetery Custodia or the Assistant Cemetery Custodian should be contacted and give approval before coping and/or grave markers are installed.
- All grave sites must have a permanent head marker.